1. Yoga - commonly one of my goals, this time it's a big one. With a wedding coming up, I want to be in the best shape, I believe in yoga and everything about it.
2. Finish Christmas shopping - I always leave a few things for the last minute. It's the only way to truly enjoy the season.
3. Read a good book - I have a series to finish and I'm hoping to do it before the year ends.
4. Clean out my closet - getting rid of the old to bring in the new!
5. Plan a cozy night in with the love of my life - we have a lot of nights out and I love them all. But a night in with the fireplace roaring, during a cold winter night sounds kind of perfect right about now.
Those are just 5 of the things I want to do before the clock strikes midnight on December 31st. What do you want to finish up, start, accomplish before 2013 rolls in?