Monday, June 11, 2012

Coming Up on B&B Love...

Here's what you need to know about me, I'm a twenty-something television producer. I love all things wedding. As I patiently await those four little words from the Dragon, I have not so patiently started looking at everything from pretty sparkly things to prices on food and venues. YIKES!

It's a good thing I'm a thrifty girl! But am I thrifty enough to pull off a party for 100 (give or take 25/50) people for under 10k? Although there's no sparkly (yet) and no real budget I'm still up for a mighty challenge. Can I take on a $10,000 (or under) budget?

I think so!

Follow us  me as I update you with all things DIY, thrifty tips and tricks, and hopefully soon you'll be following me (and my dragon) on our journey though the trials and toils of a thrifty bride!

I'd also like to feature other weddings, blogs and bloggers, so if you you have suggestions feel free to share your comments, I'll be sure to follow up.


Happy Planning and Nameste!
B&B Love




No comments:

Post a Comment