Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday #Shoesday 1

I love shoes. I have plenty of them! One day there will have to be a shoe obsession post, but for now let's take a look at some fun flats for #shoesday!

We've all heard about Toms, right? The shoe that helps others with their One for One program. I don't have a pair, never tried them on, honestly I never really liked the traditional Toms shoe.


But I have heard the greatest things about their comfort and many brides (and grooms) are choosing Toms as part of their wedding day style.




So I thought I'd take a look at they're styles and ran across the cutest wedges.


Now tell me these aren't adorbs!
Would you choose casual shoes like Toms for your wedding day?


Happy #shoesday!
B&B Love

3 comments:

  1. Well....they do look comfy! Maybe at the reception to dance in (instead of barefoot). I have been at weddings where the wedding party puts on dollar flip-flops for comfort.....this is a little more stylish!
    Love the flower wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm OBSESSED with my Tom's. They are the most amazing shoes. I was a bit of a harder sell at first too, but seriously, buy a pair and you won't be disappointed.

    Brittany
    Belle époque
    fashionista-brit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany. I may just have to cave. There are so many cute patterns and bold colors now, love it!

      Delete