Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday5

It's the end of the year, so I've made my end of the year bucket list. 

1. Yoga - commonly one of my goals, this time it's a big one. With a wedding coming up, I want to be in the best shape, I believe in yoga and everything about it.

2. Finish Christmas shopping - I always leave a few things for the last minute. It's the only way to truly enjoy the season.

3. Read a good book - I have a series to finish and I'm hoping to do it before the year ends.

4. Clean out my closet - getting rid of the old to bring in the new!
 
5. Plan a cozy night in with the love of my life - we have a lot of nights out and I love them all. But a night in with the fireplace roaring, during a cold winter night sounds kind of perfect right about now.

Those are just 5 of the things I want to do before the clock strikes midnight on December 31st. What do you want to finish up, start, accomplish before 2013 rolls in?

1 comment:

  1. I want to start a Hawaiian quilt, finish my scrapbook projects and continue to pray for patience in all I do in my life!

    ReplyDelete