Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm Back!

It's been awhile. 
I'm sorry about that. 
Wedding stuff isn't easy, people don't tell you how difficult it really is. But I'll tell you - honestly - it's one of the more difficult times in this relationship. I'll go into it more in later posts but for now I'll just tell you - we needed a break, a mini getaway from life. 

St. Pete Beach, FL

Also, known as Florida. 
Time to reconnect and get back to basics. Our first stop was the Salvador Dali museum, it was fantastic. The Wishing Tree was one of the neatest (yes, I use the word neat, I also use the word neat-o) things I've see. So many wishes tied to to the branches of a beautiful Willow tree. It was quite a site. We tied ours wishes together - don't worry we didn't tell each other what we wished for. Some secrets are ok to keep from each other.

The Dragon ties his wish to the Wishing Tree.
St. Pete, FL

We spent the rest of the weekend heading to local breweries, a winery and other fun foodie places. We left Florida feeling overwhelmingly full, happy and relaxed. 



This is one happy, relaxed girl.


The wedding planning might not be the easiest thing to do, but we're managing to learn more about each other and what we want for our future together. In the end, that's what's really important - our future. 

I'm sure they'll be plenty more fights about the photographer, food, DJ, invitations and everything.single.other thing we have to pay for but in the end it'll all be worth it, I'll get to marry my best friend and the love of my life. 

Until next time!
B&BL

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely time! I am so glad B&B is back up..I missed it!!

    ReplyDelete